Announcing Camp K9 2017
SEA-PAH is so excited about our fourth annual CAMP K9, from August 24th (Thursday) to August 27th (Sunday)! Last year was our Biggest, Longest, and Wildest, and this year, we’re amping up the Camp even more!
In addition to the things you saw last year at CAMP K9 (moshes, walkies, BBQ, campfires and nighttime fun), this year will be much more Wild!
Wait until you see the raffle items we have lined up from our amazing sponsors this year!
Tickets will go on sale June 1st from this page! Keep an eye on our blog post for additional info as we keep adding to the excitement!
August 24th through 27th
47715 Mountain Loop Highway, Granite Falls, WA
Registration opens June 1
Please also go to www.camptrc.org and click on the TRC-ID Free. This will save you from having to hand write the waiver and TRC registration upon arrival.
The TRC campground is 21+ only, so we must also require that all attendees are over 21 with proper I.D.
What to Bring:
- Camping Gear (i.e. Tent, sleeping bags, chairs, small grills or BBQ’s etc.)
- Rain Gear (It is the PNW after all!)
- Food and Water (lots of water!)
- Gear for moshing
- Sunscreen and Bug Spray
- Firewood (also available at TRC for a charge) and Kindling
- Pet needs (if bringing a bio-pup, bring poop bags!)
- Trash bags and Toilet Paper
The following Rules do apply.
No refunds are available for this event, unfortunately. All sales are final.
The rules for bio-dogs, including service dogs, are:
- Bio-pups must be on a leash when not at your campsite.
- Bio-pups are allowed off leash at the beach only.
- Bring your bio-pups at your own risk.
- Neither SEA-PAH nor TRC are liable for your bio-pup companion.
- Dogs that misbehave (for example: disturb other campers or their property, cause damage, etc.) may be ejected by the hosts.
- Use assigned fire pits or BBQ’s (no random camp fires)
- No Loud music past 11pm (be mindful of other campers)
- Do not harm nature
- Respect TRC’s property as well as other camper’s property
- See TRC website for additional rules and requirements.
- When in doubt, TRC rules and SEA-PAH bylaws apply!
Additional Information and Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there running water? Unless the river counts, no.
- Are there restrooms? Yes, there are portable restrooms.
- There is no cell phone receptions.
- Please use tents of appropriate size for your use. Excessively large tents take up space, and can cut down on space for other campers. If you don’t need a 10 man tent, please don’t bring one!