Every Month we have mosh play time for anyone who wants to join.
The SEA-PAH Public Mosh
Where: The Cuff Complex
When: Saturday February 10th, 2pm to 4pm
Who: Anyone who wants to meet fellow pups and handlers!
We are bringing back one of our annual favorites with the Puppytines Mosh. Puppy love continues to fill the air with a romantic photo booth for you and your favorite pup while our normal mosh continues with a little extra heart.
The public moshes are open to the entire community. If you are a pup and want to try socializing with your fellow pups for the first time, this a great way to do it. The atmosphere is causal, relaxed and fun. There are high-quality mats set out on the dance floor for pups to play on, and so many great toys to chew on and make squeak!
If you a handler there are many other handlers there to talk with, get ideas from and help corral the pups while they play!
At every mosh we have a quiet area setup with a separate set of mats. While the main set of mats can get quite rambunctious, the quiet area is there for the pups who just want to chill for a minute between playtime, or have quiet along time with another pup or their handler.
There are a few rules we ask everyone to keep in mind while they are at the mosh so we can ensure everyone has a great time.
- NO hard shoes on the mats: Socks, slippers, sneakers, and wrestling shoes are ok, but hard-soled boots must be removed.
- NO “hardware“: For example, belts, watches, earrings, exposed body jewelry, etc.; other than collars. All non-removable body jewelry must be covered.
- NO sharp or pointy things : Gear with studs is ok, as long as the studs aren’t longer than about 1/4″ (i.e. no spikes).
- Protective gear is HIGHLY recommended : Knee pads, elbow pads, paw protection, mouth guards, etc. If you don’t have pads for your paws, try a double pair of socks on your hands to help reduce “rug burn”.
- Wear MINIMAL attire : Remove anything of excess. Basic collars are; no earrings, necklaces, bracelets, belts, etc. We recommend shorts or a singlet, comfortable soft boots or shoes, and for girls, a top or a bra to provide support.
- Use caution : When engaging in play that involves pulling with the teeth or mouth (e.g., Tug-of-War, etc.) please use caution to minimize the risk of damaging teeth.
- Hydrate : Pups put out a bunch of energy and need water. Be sure to hydrate.
Monthly Board Meetings
Show some love for the board and join us after the Puppytines Day mosh for our monthly board meeting. This will be the first board meeting of the new board and all members are encouraged to attend.
The board meeting is held at The Cuff Complex at 5:00pm immediately following the monthly mosh.
This is a 21+ event.