Every Month we have mosh play time for anyone who wants to join.
The SEA-PAH Public Mosh
Where: The Cuff Complex
When: Saturday April 8th, 2pm to 5pm
Who: Anyone who wants to meet fellow pups and handlers!
The public moshes are open to the entire community. If you are a pup and want to try socializing with your fellow pups for the first time, this a great way to do it. The atmosphere is causal, relaxed and fun. There are high-quality mats set out on the dance floor for pups to play on, and so many great toys to chew on and make squeak!
If you a handler there are many other handlers there to talk with, get ideas from and help corral the pups while they play!
At every mosh we have a quiet area setup with a separate set of mats. While the main set of mats can get quite rambunctious, the quiet area is there for the pups who just want to chill for a minute between playtime, or have quiet along time with another pup or their handler.
There are a few rules we ask everyone to keep in mind while they are at the mosh so we can ensure everyone has a great time.
- NO hard shoes on the mats: Socks, slippers, sneakers, and wrestling shoes are ok, but hard-soled boots must be removed.
- NO “hardware“: For example, belts, watches, earrings, exposed body jewelry, etc.; other than collars. All non-removable body jewelry must be covered.
- NO sharp or pointy things : Gear with studs is ok, as long as the studs aren’t longer than about 1/4″ (i.e. no spikes).
- Protective gear is HIGHLY recommended : Knee pads, elbow pads, paw protection, mouth guards, etc. If you don’t have pads for your paws, try a double pair of socks on your hands to help reduce “rug burn”.
- Wear MINIMAL attire : Remove anything of excess. Basic collars are; no earrings, necklaces, bracelets, belts, etc. We recommend shorts or a singlet, comfortable soft boots or shoes, and for girls, a top or a bra to provide support.
- Use caution : When engaging in play that involves pulling with the teeth or mouth (e.g., Tug-of-War, etc.) please use caution to minimize the risk of damaging teeth.
- Hydrate : Pups put out a bunch of energy and need water. Be sure to hydrate.
This month we are celebrating our 5th Birthday. In addition to our standard mosh fare, we will have artifacts, photos, and reminders of the last 5 years available for our membership to peruse. We are also bringing back by popular demand Pie a Board Member! All of the attendees can purchase tickets to vote on which two board members get pied!
Monthly Board Meetings
Immediately following every mosh the Board of Directors for SEA-PAH meets in the same location of the mosh. All members are welcome to attend and add their voice. That isn’t just something we say, either. We need and want to hear from everyone, because we want to create wonderful events and activities for you and the entire community. We can’t wait to see you there!